1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. Should you decide to apply and have one of our representatives call you, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
a) your name and surname;
b) your email address;
c) your physical address;
d) your contact numbers;
e) your job title; and
f) your company details.
3. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information on our database. You may email email@example.com to update your details.
4. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
5. ANLO Financial Solutions (Pty) Ltd will not, without your express consent:
a) Use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
b) in relation to financial and/or administrative services conducted by ANLO;
c) to contact you regarding current or new services offered by ANLO;
d) to improve your experience on our website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non- personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
e) disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
i. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for financial and administrative services, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently; and
ii. to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of informing you of new services offered by ANLO.
6. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
7. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
8. We will –
a) treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
b) take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
c) provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
d) promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
e) provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
f) upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
9. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
10. ANLO undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of fraudulent online behaviour, ANLO reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
11. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.