EMP501 SARS Submissions
EMP501 SARS submissions and IRP5 generation for the Feb 2019 tax year opens on the 1st of April 2019
All employers registered for PAYE with SARS needs to submit their EMP501 reconciliations before the end of May 2019. This is the payroll details for the period starting 1st of March 2018 to 29 Feb 2019.
If you have any questions or would like us to do this for you, please don’t hesitate to firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 658 1324
All retainer clients that are registered for PAYE and we do the monthly payroll for will automatically be done and you will be contacted shortly.
Information required for us to do your company’s EMP501 submissions and IRP5’s for the Feb 2019 income tax year:
1) Employee details
a. ID number
c. Tax number
d. Full name and surname
2) Employee monthly gross income
3) Employee monthly fringe benefits
4) Employee PAYE, SDL and UIF monthly submissions
5) Total PAYE, SDL, UIF submissions
6) Access to your E-filing profile so that we can submit your returns
7) If payslips have been generated, copies of these payslips
8) If you use an online payroll system, either access to your payroll system or a back-up of the yearly file.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions