EMP501 SARS Submissions and IRP5 Generation for the Feb 2017 Tax Year Are Now Open
EMP501 SARS submissions and IRP5 generation for the Feb 2017 tax year are open
All employers registered for PAYE with SARS need to submit their EMP501 reconciliations before the end of May 2017. This is the payroll details for the period starting 1st of March 2016 to 29 Feb 2017.
Information required for us to do your company's EMP501 submissions and IRP5’s for the Feb 2017 income tax year:
1) Employee details
a. ID number
c. Tax number
d. Full name and surname
2) Employee monthly gross income
3) Employee monthly fringe benefits
4) Employee PAYE, SDL and UIF monthly submissions
5) Total PAYE, SDL, UIF submissions
6) Access to your E-filing profile so that we can submit your returns
7) If payslips have been generated, copies of these payslips
8) If you use an online payroll system, either access to your payroll system or a back-up of the yearly file.
If you have any questions or would like us to do this for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116581324