Interim Reconciliation - EMP501 Submissions to SARS
All employers registered for PAYE with SARS needs to submit their EMP501 reconciliations before the end of October 2018. This is the payroll details for the period starting 1st of March 2018 to 31 August 2018.
Information required for us to do your companies EMP501 submissions for the period:
1) Employee details
a. ID number
c. Tax nr
d. Full name and surname
2) Employee monthly gross income
3) Employee monthly fringe benefits
4) Employee PAYE, SDL and UIF monthly submissions
5) Total PAYE, SDL, UIF submissions
6) Access to your E-filing profile so that we can submit your returns
7) If payslips have been generated, copies of these payslips
8) If you use an online payroll system, either access to your payroll system or a back-up of the yearly file.
If you have any questions or would like us to do this for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 0116581324
Also see SARS website for more information -